viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

LETTER

I thought I would let you know that my love for you is burning very brightly this afternoon. My heart longs for you. My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice. My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile. My heart longs for my love, respect and adoration to flow to you as I gently kiss your hands. My heart longs to be warmed when I hold you in my arms. My heart longs to feel the passion as I caress your face, stare into your beautiful eyes and tenderly kiss you. My heart longs to see our love for one another grow as we sit on the couch and we share from the heart. My heart longs to express my love for you as I rub your leg while we talk. My heart longs to be calmed and comforted as I lovingly kiss and caress your bare arms. My heart longs for me to cup your face in my hands and draw you in for a tender, loving and passionate kiss. My heart longs to feel the sensual passion and desire as we feed each other grapes. My heart longs to express its desire as I tenderly and lovingly touch your lower back. My heart longs for me to feel the love and desire of your gentle touch. My heart longs to experience the sensual passion between us. My heart longs to feel the love and joy of us cuddling . I adore you my love.

With all the love of my tender heart,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario