viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

MEMORIAS...

Remember when we met, I never will forget
An unexpected place to find love

Guy I never will regret, how you just wouldn’t quit
You gave a chance to let our love evolve

You took my hand, and lead me to my soul
You became my world, my life
. . . you are my guy

It’s because I love you, I want you, I need you
I miss you so much
. . . I need you, to have you, to hold you
With every touch…

I don’t have to think twice, you’re my sugar and my spice
I’ll be there for you, to take care of you
Just to be with you

It’s . . . I love you….

And now that I've come, to this conclusion
I wanna be with you for all times

When God made this earth, He created you first
He molded you, he made you all mine

You took my heart, in return you gave me your
We’ll never part, . . . you meant for me, you’re my destiny
. . . you're my Guy
Dude i love you

it's . . . I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario