viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

SENTIMIENTOS...

I'm staying silent as a sleeping child, who can wake up with just a little noise when you least expect it, when you least suspect, is that one day I stand and I'm going and you look and you say to the cries and you and laughing at me for taking a bold crazy, because you do not know how long you've lived in my dreams, not suspect when you name forgiveness.
I do not I give up, I want a world with you, I swear it is worthwhile to wait and wait and wait a sigh, a sign of fate, I am not tired, I do not give up, I am not up.

I have a flower withers pocket to find a man who wants me, and distills her perfume to bring the spring and teaches me what is not learned in life, that the more each day, because I'm just one step away from earning the joy Because the heart get up an angry storm since that time I saw you, me.
I swear that it is worthwhile to wait and wait and wait a sigh, a sign of fate, I am not tired, I do not give up, I am not up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario