domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

Gay Party

Wild Wild Gay Party
My name is R.R.C. . I was born and raised in a small town in Madrid, Spain. I went to Madrid , The Complutense University of Architecture to study architecture many years ago. I am gay and I am a player, not a lover. One night stand is my thing until I met D...., the European ..............
OMG! It was the most talk about Jewelry Launch at 1999……..
In the end, we ended up with a few sexy handsome gay models in our bed room and the first Man Diamond Ring on my finger………..
"OH MY GOD? IS D..... ASKING ME TO MARRY HIM? "
The next day, D..... took me to the the Rainbow Room on the sixty-fifth floor of one building in Rockefeller Center. After a wonderful dinner, he asked if I would like to dance with him at the revolving dance floor……….
The live big band orchestra was playing my love song Eternity by Robbie Williams…….
D...... whispered in my ear softly with the warm breath after drinking the expensive champagne all night long, " Honey, I love you and will you be my partner for life, so we can explore this gay world with a big bang? "
My answer for that lovely proposal……..
"Love you and all the pretty gay guys around the world! "
From one night stand to a perfect love connection 
From three's company to some wild wild gay party……………………………
We found love, happiness and some special privilege for gay lovers……
WE CAN DATE ANY HANDSOME GUYS AROUND THE WORLD BUT WE CAN STILL GO TO OUR KING SIZE BED WITH OUR SEXY GAY PARTNER!
I AM GAY AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario