martes, 19 de julio de 2011

A Kiss…That Wasn’t On The Lips

That kissThat beautiful kiss you received
You see my kiss was so enthralling
So sensual and yet I never touched your lips
My tantalising tongue
So tenacious as it tunnelled through to your treasure trove
Gripping your trembling legs…So sensual, so sweet
I tasted and I liked
So i tasted some more
Tickling your fancies
Without the inkling
Melting in the sweat
As I set your bed ablaze
With orgasmic flames
My Gawd!!!!!!!! You said
My tongue should be cloned
The way it protruded
With flicks and licks
Lulling you into deep passionate moans
Eyes rolling in your head
Where your fantasies have been confined
You’ve craved a kiss like this
Your head against the wall, your ass out, your hands gripping my head
As my tongue encircled  in delight
You forced my mouth in deeper
As I painted a portrait of your every desire
With that mystical brush
That brushed away your inhibitions
That attuned your senses
As you struggled…
Only being supported by my strings
Strung by the seductive song being played on your victimised violin
Victimised by the way I took charge
The way i plunged and never let go
Never let up
Till your ear-splitting scream
Echoed in the shrillness of the night
Till your hips were now gyrating, thrusting
The way I massaged your walls
Your mind in perpetual reminisce
Of romantic rendezvous
Resonating resoundingly
Rhythmically releasing regrets
Relinquishing requirements
Risking ridicule
Rising raptures…..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario